This short course will train you of the principles and winning formula for tendering success. Through a combination of online lectures, lecture materials and assessments, course participants will be able to practically take skills to the next level and guide their employers the winning edge over the competition.
The course lectures will be conducted by Senior Quantity Surveyors who have expertise in the field of construction tender management and extensive experience as general contractors.
This course will assist you with gaining your CPD hours. If you are hoping to become a chartered member of any professional institutions, you will be required records of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) that you keep records of time spent accumulating CPD hours. The course carries 10 CPD hours which will count towards your Continuing Professional Development. You will be received a signed Certificate at the end of your successful assessment that includes CPD hours.
This course will provide successful following outcomes
- Understanding procurement and tendering procedures and practice.
- Understanding and knowledge of FIDIC Tendering Procedures.
- Develop the ability for quantitative and qualitative assessment.
- Knowledge in structure, impact, production, and evaluation of bid.
- Able to structure bid documentation effectively and control a structured submission.
- Able to improve your tender answers for high scoring in tender competitions.
- Able to evaluate and analyse bid requirements.
- Able to manage an effective bid and response.